Fifty Years? Yes, time to Celebrate!
Join us for lunch, festivities and some rides—including a commemorative 50-mile ride option—recognizing WCBC’s golden anniversary on Saturday, July 8th at the Hunter Barn in Bellevue State Park in Wilmington.
All festivities are free to Club members. Non-club members can ride and enjoy all activities for $25. For those non-club members who only want to attend the lunch and party festivities, the cost is $10. So, joining the Club is a great option. 😁 (Join Club Here!)
Registration is required for all participants. Bellevue Park does charge a fee for anyone without a Delaware State Park pass.
A trio of loop routes is comprised of 50, 32 and 18 miles respectively. The rides feature Jack Markell Trail (the JAM), Rockford Tower, Tallest Point in State, the Delaware Greenways and even an option to climb the fabled Monkey Hill.
- 50-mile ride (8:00 a.m. departure) | Register Here for 50-mile Ride
- 32-mile ride (10:00 a.m. departure) | Register Here for 32-mile Ride
- 18-mile ride (10.30 a.m. departure) | Register Here for 18-mile Ride
- Lunch & Post-ride celebration (12:00 p.m.) | Register Here for Lunch
Fun Party Stuff
- Disc golf availability
- Memories slideshow
- Memorabilia display
- Prize drawings
- State resolution presentation
- Trails (cycling and walking) availability