The Shorefire, Saturday, August 10, 2019
Ride beautiful, scenic routes (35, 65, and 100 miles) taking you through flat to gently rolling farmland in central Delaware. All routes will be marked with support (until 5 pm.). A wide array of bicycle friendly food will be available at rest stops at regular intervals (five on the century).
|DATE:||Saturday, August 10, 2019
(registration from 7:00 am to 9:00 am, Rest stops and SAG support close at 5 pm)
|DETAILS:||Address: Middletown High School
120 Silver Lake Road
Middletown, DE 19709
- Links to the cue sheets and GPS-type will be provided to pre-registered riders via email a few days prior to the event and available at registration the day of the event for riders who register that morning.
- Pre-register and avoid the hassle of standing in line to download GPS-type files the morning of the event!
- All routes begin at Middletown High School – 120 Silver Lake Road – Middletown, DE 19709
- From New Jersey and northeast PA: I-95 into DE. Exit 4A, Rt.1 south ($1 toll) for approximately 17 miles to exit 136. Right at light on to Rt. 299, go 1 mile to left on Silver Lake Rd. School entrance on left.
- From Baltimore and points west: I-95 into DE. Exit 1, Rt. 896 south, joins with Rt.71 south. Follow Rt.71 south to left on Rt.299 east, go 1 mile to right on Silver Lake Rd. School entrance on left.
- From points south and west: Rt.301 to Rt.299 into Middletown, follow as above. Or, follow Rt.1 to exit 136 or Rt.13 into Odessa. Left on Rt.299 to left on Silver Lake Rd. School entrance on left.
- Online Registration Closing Date: August 04, 2019 at 11:59 pm (EDT)
- No mail-in registration will be accepted
- Event registration is now by Pre-Register online or Walk-up Day-of the event
- Take advantage of Pre-Registration Discounts!!
- Register online at BikeReg.com thru 08/04/19 – Select this link to Register –http://www.bikereg.com/wcbc-shorefire-century\
- Day-of Walk-up registration only after August 04
- 2019 major event brochure in process to be posted soon.