Established in 1973, the White Clay Bicycle Club (WCBC) consists of over 200 cyclists from Delaware, Maryland and Pennsylvania area. We come in all shapes and sizes, young and old, and all abilities with one very important factor in common—a love of cycling! We are “roadies” and tourists, racers, mountain bikers, tandem bikers, commuters and daily riders, weekend and occasional riders, and even non-riders. What keeps all of us going is our enthusiasm for health, camaraderie, the love of the outdoors and a desire to learn more about ourselves and our sport.
Monthly Club Meetings
WCBC – First Monday of the month, 7:00 p.m. via Zoom. The Executive Committee discusses club business and periodically special guests present enrichment programs. All cyclists are welcome! Contact Club President for meeting link.
$15/adult – $20/family
- Up-to-date Ride Calendar available online
- Secondary insurance coverage on club rides
- Members-only annual banquet (Feb) and picnic (October)
- Enjoy the safety of riding in groups with people who share your interest in cycling
- Cycling is a great way to get in shape and stay fit
- Special programs at monthly meetings
Most of all, your membership supports representation at public transportation hearings, groups that promote and support bicycling advocacy, and community events.
Constitution & Policies
- Constitution Policies (PDF)
- Mailing List Protection (PDF)
- Volunteer Recognition Brunch
- Ride Leader Awards
- Member Advertising (PDF)
Email Distribution List
The WCBC distribution list announces unscheduled rides, share regional cycling news/tips and post questions.