Established in 1973, the White Clay Bicycle Club (WCBC) consists of approximately 300 cyclists from Delaware, Maryland and Pennsylvania area. We come in all shapes and sizes, young and old, and all abilities with one very important factor in common—a love of cycling!
We are roadies, adventure cyclists, tourists, gravel bikers, racers, mountain bikers and tandem riders. We are commuters and daily riders, weekend and occasional riders and even non-riders. What keeps all of us going is our enthusiasm for health, camaraderie, love of the outdoors and desire to learn more about ourselves and our sport.
Monthly Club Meetings
First Monday of the month, 7:00 pm via Zoom. The WCBC Executive Committee (EC) discusses club business and periodically special guests present enrichment programs. All Club members are welcome! Contact any EC member for meeting video link.
$20/individual & $25/family
- Members-only discount for Club supported event rides such as the Icicle Metric, Doublecross Metric, Shorefire Century and Savage Century
- Members-only Secondary insurance coverage on Club rides
- Up-to-date Ride Calendar available online
- Members-only Ride Leader training
- Group rides with Ride Leaders
- Camaraderie of fellow cyclists
- Dedicated Club website
- Safety of group rides
- Fitness opportunities
- Special themed rides
- Monthly e-newsletter
- Volunteer brunch
- Club picnic
Your membership also supports representation at public transportation hearings, groups that promote and support bicycling advocacy and community events.