WCBC Ride Rules
- Wearing a helmet is required on all club rides. Helmets may show a latest safety certification labels of ANSI4, ASTM2 or Snell3. Helmets labeled with Multi-directional Impact Protection System (MIPS) and WaveCel reflect commercially approved safety standards.
- Ride in a safe manner and obey all traffic laws, single/double file as appropriate to the roadway/traffic conditions
- Earphones or headsets for the purpose of entertainment (music, radio, etc.) are NOT permitted during club rides.
- Arrive 10-15 minutes early and be prepared to leave at the time stated.
- Make sure your bike is in proper working order before you arrive. Carry a spare tube, patch kit, pump, water bottle, and ID (emergency information). Register in advance using the online sign-up app and check in with the Ride Leader prior to the ride pushing off.
- Each rider assumes his/her own risk on all rides. Those who ride ahead are on their own.
- Always notify the Ride Leader when leaving the group.
- Secondary insurance coverage on club rides is provided for WCBC members. Non-members are not covered by Club insurance.